Martin Snow has extensive experience in managing the de novo formation of banks and bank-holding companies. The firm’s comprehensive banking services include handling mergers and acquisitions, compliance with federal and state securities laws, and matters of corporate governance.
In addition to a variety of other matters, Martin Snow provides the following services to its clients:
- Purchase and Assumption Transactions, Stock Mergers, Share Exchanges
- De Novo Bank and Bank Holding Company Formations
- Preparing and reviewing contracts to form, acquire, and reorganize financial institutions
- State and Federal Regulatory Compliance
- Capital Formation and Securities Offerings
- Employment Agreements
- Compensation Plans
Martin Snow serves as general counsel for Colony Bankcorp, Inc. and represents a number of other financial institutions throughout the state, including AgGeorgia Farm Credit, AgSouth Farm Credit, American Pride Bank, BB&T, Citizens Bank of Americus, Bank of Camilla, Citizens Bank & Trust Company, Capital City Bank, First State Bank, South Georgia Banking Company, Talbot State Bank, and SunMark Bank.