Our firm was founded in 1890 when Fred R. Martin opened his law office in Macon. In 1914, he was joined by his son, T. Baldwin Martin, and in 1925, Cubbedge Snow joined the partnership, which then became known as Martin, Martin & Snow. With the addition of George C. Grant in 1938 and Hendley V. Napier in 1942, the firm adopted the name Martin, Snow, Grant & Napier, LLP and was known by that name until 2002, when the firm shortened its name to Martin Snow, LLP.
Today, Martin Snow is recognized as the leading full-service law firm in Middle Georgia, providing an ever-expanding range of services for individuals and organizations of all types. Our business practice includes commercial and banking law, formation of corporations and other business entities, securities law, mergers and acquisitions, taxation, trust and estate administration, probate, and estate planning.
The firm’s real estate practice handles all types of real estate transactions—from single-family residential purchases to multi-state land sales and acquisitions—and a wide variety of real estate litigation matters.
Our litigation practice includes representation of physicians, hospitals, nursing homes, and other healthcare providers, as well as lawyers, accountants, architects, engineers, and other professions. In addition, the firm has represented numerous insurance companies and their insureds throughout its history and has developed specialties in automobile liability, trucking accidents, premises liability and insurance-coverage disputes and bad faith claims of all varieties.
At Martin Snow, we strive to achieve the best possible results for our clients by providing excellent service at reasonable rates. We do this by putting our clients and their needs first—a commitment we have honored since 1890.