Established Macon Lawyers Provide Comprehensive Representation
Skilled Georgia attorneys handle business and real estate issues
How you handle a legal challenge can affect you for years to come. It only makes sense that you seek representation from a Macon law firm that has stood the test of time. For more than a century, Martin Snow, LLP has embodied the highest levels of professionalism and service while representing Georgia clients. We assist individuals, families and companies in a wide range of practice areas, including business/corporate law, real estate, taxation and estate planning. No matter what your legal issue, our attorneys are accomplished advisers who work diligently to secure a favorable result.
A full-service law firm trusted by individuals and companies since 1890
Throughout Georgia, we have built longstanding relationships with the people and businesses that we serve. Clients stay with the firm and recommend us to others because we are:
- Accomplished — Since 1890, our firm has served Georgians by finding effective, practical solutions to their specific types of legal concerns. We clearly outline the potential consequences of key decisions so that clients can make informed choices.
- Knowledgeable — No matter how complex your situation might be, our lawyers know how to devise a careful strategy tailored to your particular goals.
- Dedicated — Over more than a century, our firm has grown with the local community by offering practical, cost-effective advice that protects our clients’ rights.
Whether you seek counsel for a potential trial, appellate litigation or a transactional matter, we have a skilled attorney who is capable of delivering the high-quality counsel that you deserve.
Accomplished advocates assist clients with litigation and transactions
Our firm represents Georgians in practice areas including:
- Business/Corporate law — For corporate matters and other business law issues, we focus on bottom-line results and work to resolve concerns efficiently.
- Residential real estate — We handle all types of residential real estate purchases, sales, refinances, leases and disputes.
- Commercial real estate — Our commercial real estate attorneys handle numerous closings for small and large companies. We also advise them on how to assert their property rights and safeguard their investments.
- Trusts, estates and probate — Individuals and families rely on us to deliver practical advice on trusts, estates and probate issues.
- Bankruptcy — Using our knowledge of complex bankruptcy laws and regulations, we assist individuals, businesses, and lending institutions in the recovery of debt and collateral in bankruptcy court.
- Securities — Companies retain us to manage public and private offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and other securities law tasks.
Regardless of your legal concern, we are committed to giving you the advice, advocacy and service that have made our firm a respected leader for more than 100 years.
Contact an experienced Georgia attorney to schedule an appointment
Martin Snow, LLP represents Georgia businesses and individuals in a wide range of legal matters. Please call 478-749-1700 or contact us online to schedule an appointment at either our downtown Macon or North Macon location.